Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bounce Back

Hello again, blogger. I am so back.

Yeah, Blogger used to host my first blogs since college until I transferred to Wordpress just last year, I think.  Then blogger had a facelift and I found out that it's actually better now. So here I am. Back to my old Blogger account with a different blog.

So it's the semestral vacation... well actually, it's technically over since classes start again tomorrow. But my classes won't be until Tuesday so I still have one day before my semester officially starts. I have a handful of things to do before November kicks in. Like practice driving in the city and maybe update my closet as well as reorganize my stuff at home.

I bought three large plastic boxes and stuffed all my med school things in so that they're not messing up my other stuff. My problem is the obsolete encyclopaedias that I want to put into storage too. I want to keep them because I want my future kids to learn to read books first before going digital.

I also kept all of my sagala and evening gowns to regain more room for other stuff in my closet. I have a relatively big room but nowhere to put stuff in.

Spent most of the break running here and there since dad is home for a vacation. I spend my days running the bakery and playing Chefville on idle hours. Oh yeah, I spearheaded the Harana Kay Maria program a week ago, too.

I hope I can update this blog more than I update the WP one before. We'll see. But for now. Toodleloo. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Once

I won't sugar coat it kids, let's admit it. Masakit bumagsak . And for those you haven't experienced failure, let me try to show...