Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

More 25 Randoms


And another 25 randoms.

>> I like writing when my head is all full or I have some issues I want to resolve or simply when I feel like it.

>> I hoard tissue paper.

>> I buy and sell and sometimes create accessories in my free time. Shopping for materials is one of my  favorite relaxation activities.

>> I own and manage a bakery named after my Mom. My start-up capital was a cash gift from my paternal grandma.

>> My bakery is the go-to bakery in our town for pandesal. I developed the first pandesal recipe in 2007. From then till now, we adjusted the recipe to fit the likes of our customers which led to the recipe we have today.

>> <<

>> I cannot think straight if my REM sleep is disturbed.

>> I am irrationally scared of roosters.

>> I collect many-colored retractable pens.

>> I recently discovered paperless magazines that I download in iPad. Costs less. Less bulk too.

>> I keep a 'secret stash' of junk food and chocolates in my closet that I refill twice a year only. Just today, I found out that it's not much of a secret anymore.

>> <<

>> I used to be boy-band crazy.

>> The only stuffed toy on my bed is a stuffed lab puppy named Iggy after St. Ignatius of Loyola.

>> I only recently started singing in the shower.

>> I own an old grey Les Miserables t-shirt that I bought in a (now closed) shop in UP Shopping Center. It's too old and worn out that my mom is already plotting to throw it away.

>> I "watch" Grey's Anatomy, House MD or Charmed while I study for exams.

>> <<

>> Aside from flats, then next most comfy shoes for me are wedges.

>> I am a make-up addict even though I rarely wear make-up.

>> When I was a kid, I can stay in my room for days. For as long as I have an encyclopedia. Because of that, my mom bought me three sets.

>> I have a toy trident that I sometimes carry around the house just for the fun of it.

>> I have a complete LOTR DVD set. Now I'm saving up for Harry Potter. (It's on my Christmas wishlist **)

>> <<

>> I can be anti social at times.

>> I am currently learning to cook eggs in different ways.

>> I have a huge dangling and chandelier earrings collection. But I do not wear earring on ordinary days.

>> I used to be an Obagi girl.

>> To hide my Nutella from being "confiscated" because it's fattening, I kept it in my dresser near my perfumes and creams.

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Once

I won't sugar coat it kids, let's admit it. Masakit bumagsak . And for those you haven't experienced failure, let me try to show...